The Arapahoe Airport Authority manages the daily operations of the airport and promotes the growth and progress of the town of Arapahoe through the airport. This group meets on the 3rd Tuesday of each month at 6pm at the airport terminal.
Board President: Todd Weverka, 308-999-0073
Secretary: Jeff Utterback, 308-962-4148
Member: Corey Groves, 308-962-4262
Member: Chuck Collins, 308-962-4288
Member: Dean tenBensel, 308-962-6116
Member: Todd Eichenberger
Services Offered include:
- Community Airport Hangar Space Leases
- 24 Hour 100LL Fuel system
- 24 Hour Landings
- Tarmac Tie down Storage
- Ag Spraying and Site Storage Leases
- Emergency Landings
- Full Pilot convenience and amenities including Cots, Coffee, Restroom, Computer and open Wifi Access.
- Office Space for pilot training classes.